Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mantel Monday

Welcome to Mantel Monday. Easter is fast approaching and I had to scramble to put away the St Patrick's decorations. The mantel is my favorite place to decorate for the holidays.


It has taken me several years to collect the Lefton Easter figurines. I am still in search of the brown bunnies.


Let's take a closer look. Lefton lambs and ducks. Longaberger Easter baskets.


Two more Longaberger baskets, Lefton rabbits and chicks. I hope you enjoyed my mantel.

Come back tomorrow for more Easter decorations.

                                                                               Blessings,
                                                                                             Missy
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment