Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Chocolate bunny tablescape

I wanted to do something different on the breakfast table. I have a collection of chocolate bunnies and thought, a chocolate table. I tried using all my chocolate dishes and a solid table cloth. It was way to brown. I started over and used a fun Easter egg tablecloth and went from there.



                                   This is what I ended up with. I think it's fun and different.


I used a Fiestaware flamingo dinner plate, chocolate lunch plate and turquoise desert plate with of course a chocolate bunny on top.


I have lots more chocolate bunnies but thought it would be a chocolate overload to use them all.


Did you notice the chocolate napkin folded into a bunny? I am just starting to try and add a little interest with my napkins. I am not sure how I got it to turn out so cute but I am kinda proud of it.

                                                                                  Blessings, Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment