Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter Mantel

Hippity hoppity Easter is on it's way to our house. The mantel is decorated and ready for the big day.


                       I used Longaberger Easter baskets and my collection of Lefton figurines.


                        I just love Lefton Easter animals, don't you? The lambs are my favorite.


It just would not be Easter without bunnies. I sprinkled in some ceramic carrots for the Easter gang.


You have to have a few ducks and chicks. When my older two kids were little they got an Easter duck. His name was Quackers and he was one spoiled duck. Did you or your children have Easter pets? I may have to take a trip to the farm store to see the baby chicks. Im sure my mom has room in her coop for a couple more chickens.

                                                                               Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment