Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Easter kitchen cupboard

I have all my Easter dishes in the kitchen cupboard. We will use them every day through Easter. I love using Fiestaware for the holidays. In the cupboard I have sunflower, turquoise, lemon grass, tangerine and flamingo Fiesta. My Bordello Pinheiro bunny plates and Longaberger egg plates are also tucked in.


                                                       The colors just makes me smile.


My table will look like spring even if it's still cold outside here in Indiana. I will be leaving to visit my daughter in Virginia Beach on Friday and I asked her to order up some nice weather. I hope your day brings you spring sunshine.

                                                                            Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment