Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Indianapolis flower and patio

Here in Indiana the winter has been very cold and snowy. Yesterday it was 70* and beautiful. Today it has turned cold and it's snowing yet again. I don't know about you but I was ready to see something blooming. Yesterday I went to the Flower and Patio Show in Indianapolis. The gardens were so beautiful and interesting I thought you would like a little tour.

My favorite was Stonycreek Farms and their bunny farm. They had 3 bunny hutches, a barn, house and log cabin. The little rock stream had trickling water for the bunnies. 


Can you see the sweet bunny on the porch?


This sweet little bunny was eating his food from a toy wagon. 


The next beautiful garden was a sound of music theme garden.


A drum set made of logs, how clever. 


Look at the planted drums. If you look close you can see a drum light hanging in the gazebo.


I loved this old piano fountain. 


Another drum used for a water fall. We have three drummers in my family, my husband and two of my sons. 

I hope you have enjoyed a little tour of the Flower and Patio show. I have more pics that I will share tomorrow so come back and visit.

                      Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment