Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Leprechaun trap

Finally trapped one of those tricky little Leprechauns. Make your own St Patrick's day trapped Leprechaun vignette. This was so quick and easy. I used a large pickle jar, a Lefton Leprechaun, some dollar store moss rocks, floral grass, a few gold coins and a shiny gold ribbon.


                                              Most of the items used I found at Dollar tree.


I just love vintage Lefton figurines. This is one of a set of three leprechauns. He looks like he is waving his hands as to be saying, help I am trapped. I hope you got a little inspiration to make your own trapped leprechaun. While you are here click on the giveaway and enter to win 4 Fiestaware shamrock dinner plates.

                                                                           Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment