Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter at Victorian Cottage


The Easter dishes are ready and the house is decorated. The small china cabinet has Longaberger Ivy dinner pates, Bordello bunny lunch plates, Bordello Cabbage plates, Longaberger egg plates and some vintage Easter eggs and planters.


The egg with the chic on top is a recent Goodwill find, Lefton china.


Kali's table is set and ready for Easter dinner.


I found the cute orange fabric for the tablecloth at JoAnn's. I used a Fiesta lemongrass dinner plate, Bordello lunch plate and Longaberger egg plate.


The tea pot is Longaberger and the little basket is also Longaberger filled with carrots.


On the coffee table is a easter doily and a Goodwill find bunny planter filled with Easter silk flowers.


I found the paper mache bunny at TJ Max and thought he would be the perfect companion to my vintage Easter books.


The foyer table has my German eggs and my cute peeps box that I filled with fuzzy chic's and eggs.


Thats the end of my Easter tour. I hope you have a beautiful Easter and remember the true meaning of the holiday.

                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                                    Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment