Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kali's little Spring table, tablescaping for kids

Happy Spring everyone. I am so excited for warm weather here in In. My grand daughter will be coming over tomorrow so I had to get her little table ready. She has come to expect a new tablescape every time she comes. I have set her table for a Spring tea.



On Kali's table I used a mix of Fiestaware, Bordello and Longaberger and a few thrifty finds.


The yellow bunny plates are Bordello, I just love them. The cups and saucers are Fiestaware in flamingo and lemon grass. The egg plates are Longaberger as well as the tea pot.



                                           The tablecloth and napkins are thrift store finds.



I hope you have enjoyed Kali's little table as much as I am sure she will. Happy Spring.

                                                                           Blessings, Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment