Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Grinchmas

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.


The kids are so excited to have Grinchmas this year. We are having a Grinchmas party the week before Christmas. The tree is ready, I wish you could see it spin.


                                  The stocking are hung and the Dept 56 Grinch village is lit.


                                                               Take a closer look




                                                      I painted the Grinch for the party


This is what I did with the stash of Christmas socks that I had, I think it looks like Who stockings.


I wanted to dress up the laundry room since you enter through the back door into this room. I call this Elf laundry.


                                            I picked up all the infant clothes at Goodwill.


                                       The little kitchen hutch filled with Christmas dishes.

                                           I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

                                                                                 Blessings, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment