Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Adopting foster children

 I wanted to write about something very close to my heart, my children. We have two biological grown children and two adopted children. I just wanted to say that if you have room in your heart and home for children contact your local foster care agency. We were foster parents and then adopted our boys last September at the ages of 9 and 13. There are some misconceptions about older children in the system. These older children need loving homes and parents to love them just as the younger children but are usually overlooked by people wanting to adopt children. It has been a huge adjustment in our lives but the blessings that these boys have brought to our family have been ten fold. Children are so precious and deserve a home with a loving family know matter if they are a year old or seventeen.




Just look at my wonderful bunch of kids. Bottom left to right. My youngest son Kameron, Me, my fantastic husband John, our grand daughter Kali. Top left, our son Kaleb, daughter in law Misty, our oldest Cody, our daughter Cassie.

                                                                      Blessings,
                                                                                    Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment