Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Luck of the Irish

Welcome back for another day of St Patricks Day decorating. Today I decorated the coffee table, tiny powder room and the coffee bar.


I wanted to keep the coffee table simple. I found the book at GW for $1.00 last week.


The basket is Longaberger and filled with chocolate gold coins.


I found this planter at a local shop last year, I thought it looked like a Leprechaun boot. I added some Dollar Store silk flowers.


This is my coffee bar, it is inside the butlers pantry. I found the mugs at Hobby Lobby on sale. I added a shamrock towel and Longaberger basket. Can you tell I love my K cup coffee?


This is my tiny powder room all decked out for St Patty's Day.


I found the two wooden shamrocks at Gordmans and could not pass them up. Another Lefton Leprechaun and pot of gold on the shelf.



I love the little sign, sounds like something my ten year old would say. Thats all I have for today. Pop in tomorrow to see the last of the St Patty's decorations, my tablescapes. The dining room table will be set and the breakfast table as well. I will also have an extra special little table all set for my grand daughter Kali.

                                                  Blessings,
                                                               Missy

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.
    Thank you i enjoyed every minute ...very interesting

    ReplyDelete