Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Thrifty finds

I wanted to share with you some of the treasures I have found recently. If you have never been shopping at Goodwill and Salvation Army than you do not know what you are missing. Shopping at these stores also helps others. Thrifting is like treasure hunting in my book. My boys love thrifting and rummaging.

See what I am saying? All this came from one Goodwill and one Salvation Army store.


This was my favorite find of the day. I paid $1.00 for this darling needlepoint pillow.


This Christmas needlepoint pillow was a great deal also at $1.99 I will buy needlepoint pillows at this price all day long.

I raked in on table linens,  the pumpkin tablecloth and the fall plaid was $1.00 each. I also found a stack of napkins at .25 cents each most still had new tags. The baskets at my local Goodwill are priced .25 cents. I also also scored 9 napkin rings for $1.25 I think I had a pretty good day.  I hope you will give it a try and let me know what treasures you find.

                                                               Blessings,
                                                                             Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment